Ainol NOVO 7 ELF is one of the best Android 4.0 tablets available on the market. However, it doesn't have the standard Android Market because it was released for China market. You can install Android Market by yourself. Here is the instruction from SlatDroid.
Do note: This is to be used at your own risk & please read the readme.txt.
Here's what my script will do for Allwinner A10 tablet:
1. Enable full Android market access like Skype, Launcherpro which were missing from default market.
2. Google framework and apps added (like maps, voicesearch, etc. Location not working)
3. Some Wifi improvements. (May drain battery a little bit more)
4. Improve UI scrolling responsivesness.
5. Render UI with GPU.
6. JPEG quality adjusted to 100%.
7. Photo & video recording quality improved.
8. Added 4 essential free apps option.
9. Fool games this tablet is SGS2 so as to allows you to play.
10. option for 1024x768 tablet without SGS2 compatibility.
*If you want to do a batch apk installation just throw the apk files into apps folder.
*Flash 18.104.22.168 will work with Opera browser.
Refer to readme.txt for more infos.
1. Connected your ELF tablet to the PC.
2. Make sure your ELF is plugged in with USB debugging enabled.
Goto Settings > Developer options > USB debugging
3. Set your display sleep to 30mins
Goto Settings > Display > Sleep > 30mins
3. Run/double-clicked fullmarket (.bat file)
4. After installation is complete, press any key to reboot the tablet.
5. Unplug the USB cable when the tablet started reboot. (Reboot make take a little longer.)
6. Remember to set back display sleep time.
Problem signing into google account the 1st time, but after running again all works well.
1. It'll work best if you install this script after 1st load up.
2. DO NOT pull the cable out before the tablet reboots.
3. As always use at own risk.
USB Driver/No Device Found Errors, try:
Here is the original post on SlatDroid: