uPlay PhonePad Gen 3 Factory Reset and Firmware Upgrade Guide
1. Prepare a micro-SD card (TF card), copy the firmware onto it. Ideally the micro-SD card should have at least 500MB space.
2. Press and hold “power” and “volume +” button until you hear a vibration. Release. Press and hold “volume ” button until you see an Android on the screen.
3. Use “volume -” key to move the highlight to ARM9, press power button. After you hear vibration, press and hold “volume+” button until you see the Android on the screen.
4. Use “volume -” to move the highlight to “reset”, press “power” button to select, choose “YES”, then press “power” button to select.
6. Use “volume-” button to choose “reboot system now”, press “power” button to select.
7. Tablet will reboot.
The following is the link of the firmware: