uPlay PhonePad Gen 3 Factory Reset and Firmware Upgrade Guide
In case you cannot boot up your uPlay PhonePad Gen 3 , or you want to flash the firmware , please follow this instruction :
1. Prepare a micro-SD card (TF card), copy the firmware onto it. Ideally the micro-SD card should have at least 500MB space.
2. Press and hold “power” and “volume +” button until you hear a vibration. Release. Press and hold “volume ” button until you see an Android on the screen.
3. Use “volume -” key to move the highlight to ARM9, press power button. After you hear vibration, press and hold “volume+” button until you see the Android on the screen.
4. Use “volume -” to move the highlight to “reset”, press “power” button to select, choose “YES”, then press “power” button to select.
5. Wait the screen is back. Choose “storage”, then press “power” button to select, choose “zip”, then press “power” button to elect. Wait for firmware upgrade to finish.
6. Use “volume-” button to choose “reboot system now”, press “power” button to select.
7. Tablet will reboot.
The following is the link of the firmware: