The major improvements of this uPlay PhonePad V73 (white label) are: 1). CPU – it is now powered by the latest Qualcomm 8225-A 1GHz Dual-Core CPU, much faster than the previous generation. 2). The screen is upgraded to 1280×800 HD IPS screen . 3). The rear camera is now 5MP with flash and auto focus.
uPlay(TM) PhonePad V73 ( custom built tablet , private label) is the a 3-in-1 7″ tablet , GPS, and unlocked 3G Phone . Now you don’t have to carry a phone and a tablet any more! It’s very stylish, has very high built quality, and is quite robust.
Unlocked 3G Phone Tablet Supporting All Frequencies
uPlay V73 is not only a tablet, but also an unlocked 3G Phone . It is a GSM world phone , and can be used world wide in all GSM network. For example, it works in both AT&T and some T-Mobile 3G network along with many other carriers in US and other countries.
- GSM: 850/900/1,800/1,900MHz
- WCDMA: 850/900/1,900/2,100MHz
uPlay PhonePad is also a GPS with 7″ multi-touch screen. Not like the GPS function in iPhone, which is cell network assisted, so it does not work without a cellular network, uPlay PhonePad ’s GPS chip is the same as those used in standalone GPS, it works even without cellular network.
The Latest Google Android v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
uPlay PhonePad is running the latest Google Android operating system v4.0.4 .
ARM Cotex-A5 based Qualcomm 1GHz CPU
uPlay PhonePad is powered by the latest ARM Cortex-A5 based Qualcomm 7227-A 1GHz CPU. It has smart mutli-task management, which enables superior performance for 3D games, HD video, and web surfing, while maintains lowå power for extreme long battery life.
High speed DDR 3 512 MB plus 512 MB FLASH: 1GB memory
1GB memory: 512MB DDR3 RAM and 512MB Flash– this allows for multiple tasks and apps to be run at the same time with no loss in speed or responsiveness on uPlay PhonePad.
Official Google Market ( Google Play ) Access
Fully support FLASH
TheFLASH player v10.3 is pre-installed on uPlay PhonePad. You can watch YouTube and other flash-based Internet video sites directly in the browser.
uPlay PhonePad supports 1080P HD and other HD formats in more than 20 file formats, such as MKV, AVI, RM, FLV, WMV.
Multi-touch Capacitive Screen
uPlay PhonePad has 5-Point 7″ Mult-touch HD 1024×600 pixel resolution, gives you very good performance for playing games and watching videos.
Super High Speed WiFi and 3G
uPlay PhonePad supports WiFi standard 802.1 a/b/g/n, and also has built-in 3G module to allow you get connected Internet no matter where you are. For example, it works in AT&T and T-Mobile 3G data network in US.
Super Long Battery Life
uPlay PhonePad has a large capacity 4200 mAh battery, you can enjoy 6~9 hours non-stop web surfing time and 1 week super long the standby time.
HD Front Facing and Back Facing Webcams
uPlay PhonePad has built-in 0.3MP front facing webcam and 5MP back facing camera with flash and auto-focus supporting photo, video shooting, and teleconference.
Sensitive Gravity Sensor and Compass
uPlay PhonePad has built-in 3 axis gravity sensor, very sensitive. It is also a compass.
- 3-in-1 7” tablet, GPS, and unlocked 3G phone. Make phone calls with this tablet with your GSM 3G phone SIM card
- 7” HD 1024×600 IPS screen supports 10 point multi touch . Super sensitive.
- Android v4.0.4 with official Google Play
- The latest 1GHz Qualcomm 8225 Dual-Core ARM A5 CPU with built-in GPU, support 3D games, like Angry Birds, Fruit Nijia
- Access Internet with 3G data or WiFi
- Light (380g) and portable. Stylish and high end looking metal case
- Support VoIP apps for video calls, like Skype, QQ, etc.
- Support FLASH 11.3. View YouTube video and play FLASH games in the browser
- 0.3MP front camera and 5MP back facing camera with flash and auto-focus
- Bluetooth 2.1 to connect to Bluetooth earphone, keyboard , and mouse
- Play 1080P HD videos
- Built-in GPS to make the tablet also your GPS navigator
- Also served as your compass
- Battery last 6~9 hours in use. Standby time 1 week.
- 1GB Memory and 4GB Flash storage. Support up-to 32GB storage through micro SD card
Includes PhonePad, 100~240V Power Adapter, In-Ear Headphones, USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro-B Cable, and Quick Start Guide.
Have a question about this tablet? ask your question here. You will get answer by email.
Note: Most reviews at end of this page were for our first generation PhonePad.