In now days many people have bought Apple iPad (including iPad 1, iPad 2, and the new iPad ). However, I bet most of you still have your Windows laptop, especially for business and homework. Why? Well, there are basically two reasons: 1. iPad doesn’t have a physical keyboard , so you cannot type as fast as typing on the physical keyboard of your laptop. 2. iPad doesn’t run Windows, and Microsoft does want to develop Microsoft Office for Apple iPad, since they want to sell their own tablet Surface. You must have thought about this idea – “Can I make my iPad a laptop, and even a Windows 7 laptop with Microsoft Office?”
Well, there is actually a way to make iPad (including iPad 2 , and the new iPad ) a laptop that looks like Apple MacBook Pro, even better – we can make it run Windows 7, including the full Microsoft Office suite, Words, Excel, and PowerPoint, just like the girl in the picture. It’s actually better than a Windows 7 laptop, because you can touch the screen, and you can still use it as iPad. To make it even better, it will give you extra 10 hours battery life on iPad. The cost of this DIY project? Not $500, not $200. It’s actually only $69.
Too good to be true? Well, let me show you how to do it.
1. You need a iPad laptop keyboard case . It is basically a 3 in 1 Case For iPad 2 & new iPad ( iPad 3 ): Laptop / Notebook Case, Bluetooth Keyboard , and 4000 mAh Battery. The iPad laptop keyboard case makes iPad into a laptop/notbook, and allows iPad to be used as the screen of the laptop. The case mimics the Apple MacBook Pro style. The case itself is made by high density plastics, but it looks like aluminum.
2. You need a free OnLive Desktop account, and install OnLive app onto your iPad. Just search “OnLive Desktop” in the App Store on your iPad, download and install it. It’s basically a Windows 7 with full Microsoft Office in the Cloud. It gives you
- PC Microsoft® Office with 2GB cloud storage FREE*
- Full- featured document viewing and editing
- Instant-action, media-rich Windows® cloud desktop
- Lightning-fast Web browsing with Adobe® Flash®
Even without OnLive desktop, you can already use your iPad like a laptop. By using some apps to view PowerPoint on your iPad, and an iPad to monitor cable, you don’t need to bring your laptop with you on the business trip any more, you can work on your iPad like laptop on the fight – the laptop keyboard case actually gives you an extra 10 hour battery power, and show your presentation using your iPad at customer meetings.
Now you can use your iPad as a MacBook Pro laptop just like the girl in the picture!
iPad Laptop Keyboard Case Spec
- Bluetooth Keyboard
- USB power Charging Cable
- User Guide
iPad Laptop Keyboard Case Product Features:
- 2.4GHz Bluetooth connecting with iPad2 and support function keys
- Protect your ipad2 with clam shell
- More comfortable keyboard design
- High capacity battery recharging your ipad2
iPad Laptop Keyboard Case Specifications:
- Battery Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Working Current 2.5mAh
- Sleeping Current 200uAh
- Support Sleep Mode
- Support Smart Cover
- Support charge your iPad 2 or the new iPad
- Size: 247×195.5×24mm
- Weight: 620g
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?